INTRODUCTION: Today we will look at just one primary aspect of our Lord’s life; His resurrection to life from the dead. In the New Testament alone we are given over three hundred verses that are connected to the subject of our Lord Jesus’ resurrection from the dead.
- THE RESURRECTION IS A SIGN FOR UNBELIEVERS!
2. THE RESURRECTION IS THE ANSWER FOR THE UNBELIEVERS DOUBT!
3. THE RESURRECTION SERVES AS A GUARANTEE THAT JESUS’ TEACHINGS ARE TRUE!
4. THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST IS THE CENTER OF THE GOSPEL ITSELF!
Romans 4:24-25; Romans 10:9-10, 13; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8
5. THE RESURRECTION IS THE PRIMARY IMPETUS FOR EVANGELISM!
Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 10:39-43
6. THE RESURRECTION IS THE KEY INDICATOR OF A BELIEVER’S DAILY POWER TO LIVE THE CHRISTIAN LIFE!
7. THE RESURRECTION IS A MODEL FOR THE CHRISTIAN’S RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD!
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
We have in the Gospel the good news of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. We must put the Gospel to work to accomplish all our Lord meant for it to do in our lives and the lives of others.
8. THE RESURRECTION’S FRUIT!
If today you do not know that you have eternal life through Jesus Christ, what should you do?
Romans 10:9-10, 13; John 3:16; 1 John 5:13.